For hardwood flooring, regular maintenance involves sweeping or vacuuming to remove loose dirt and debris. To clean the surface, use a damp (not wet) mop with a hardwood floor cleaner recommended by the manufacturer or a pH-neutral cleaner. Avoid using excessive water, harsh chemicals, or abrasive tools that can damage the wood. Additionally, promptly wipe up any spills to prevent moisture from seeping into the wood and causing damage.
For tile flooring, start by sweeping or vacuuming to remove loose dirt and dust. Next, mop the tiles with a mild detergent or tile-specific cleaner mixed with warm water. Pay attention to any grout lines and use a brush to scrub them gently if needed. Rinse the floor thoroughly with clean water and dry it with a clean cloth or mop. Avoid using acidic or abrasive cleaners that can damage the tile surface or grout.
Our team commits to doing the professional work you need when it comes to cleaning or maintaining your flooring type.
To make the most of your cleaning service after they have finished the job, consider the following tips:
1. Inspect the cleaning: Take a few moments to inspect the areas that were cleaned. Check if the tasks you requested were completed to your satisfaction. If you notice any missed spots or areas that require further attention, communicate them to the cleaning service promptly.
2. Provide feedback: If you are happy with the cleaning results (as you definitely will be), provide positive feedback to the cleaning service. A simple note or verbal appreciation can go a long way in recognizing their efforts and ensuring consistent quality in future visits.
3. Address any concerns promptly: If you have any concerns or areas that were not cleaned to your satisfaction, it’s important to communicate with the cleaning service as soon as possible. Contact them and explain the specific issues, providing clear instructions on what needs to be addressed or rectified. Most professional cleaning services are willing to make it right and ensure customer satisfaction.
4. Maintain cleanliness: To prolong the cleanliness and freshness of your space, follow good maintenance practices. Regularly tidy up and declutter your space, promptly clean up spills or messes, and implement simple cleaning habits to keep your environment clean between professional visits. This can include regular dusting, sweeping, or wiping down surfaces.
5. Provide ongoing feedback: As you continue to use the cleaning service, provide ongoing feedback on their performance. Communicate any changes in your cleaning needs or preferences so they can adjust their approach accordingly. Clear communication and feedback contribute to a successful long-term relationship with your cleaning service.
Moving is always a struggle, we’re here to make the transition easier for you. We’ll get your new place ready, or give your old place one final scrub down.